OMNITEKSAS is a vertically integrated company and has more than 80 years of experience in jersey manufacturing. Our production cycle consists of product development, knitting, dyeing, finishing, cutting, sewing, full cycle inspection of quality and packing. All this provides a unique possibility to achieve the highest quality at competitive prices in shortest lead times.
Manufacturing Jersey Garments
We produce nearly 3 mln jersey garments per year and about 80% of total production is exported to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Holland, Germany, France.
- Around 500-700 tonnes of knitted materials per year.
- Up to 900 tonnes of finished fabric per year.
- Different kind of treatments: dying-finishing, printing, brushing.
- Largest machine fleet of circular knitting and flat-lock in the region.
- ETON garments transportation systems.
- 100% Quality Control: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, Ökotex 100.
Read more about Manufacturing Jersey in OMNITEKSAS.
Professional Services for Successful Parnerships
We constantly improve our professional services: managing the flow of raw materials (financing & logistics), production process, quality inspection and warehousing of goods.
- Manufacturing high quality jersey.
- Production of apparel (capacity, planning and quality).
- Logistics (purchasing, freight and warehousing).
- Design and technical product development.
- Sourcing fabrics, accessories developed according to the customer’s requirements.
- Purchasing fabrics needed based on Materials Requirement Plan by placing purchase orders.
- Cashflow, payments and terms negotiated with each supplier.
- Managing customs procedures, freight while importing materials from non-EU countries.
- Use-up programs for production leftovers over the agreed ordered quantities.
- Warehousing of raw materials, finished goods.
Read more about Successful Partnerships with OMNITEKSAS.