Innovative Printing Options
We are super excited to share news about our latest printing achievements. Our company has just tested two printing options:
- Sublimation on synthetic hemp blends
- Digital printing on natural hemp blends.
Today we want to tell you more about the sublimation printing option. It is a printing technology that can be used on polyester materials:
- This is an eco-friendly printing option because only water-based inks are used.
- The material (paint) passes from a solid-state to a liquid bypassing the middle – gas – phase.
- At the beginning of the process, the selected element is printed on paper with sublimation ink.
- In the second stage, the drawing is transferred to a woven, knitted, crocheted synthetic or semi-synthetic material by means of a certain temperature and pressure created by a thermal press or a calender press.
- Drawings, logos, photos, etc. can be printed using sublimation.